- Wetsuits - 1 year.
- Goggles - 3 months
- Bags & Luggage - 3 months
- Clothing - 3 months
- Ex-Demo Wetsuits - 30 Days (size exchange only)
First Step- Where did you buy it?
I bought it from a store: If you have an issue with a product purchased from a store or online retailer other than ourselves, please manage any size swaps or concerns with them. We support our retailers like no other brand and we know they will look after you. Remember your receipt and if they don’t look after you, tell us, our standards are high.
I bought it from HUUB directly: Sometimes it happens, things can go wrong. It's not something we expect to happen, but you know, sometimes, it just does, we get it. See the above procedure for returning items and whether you should be consulting with your local store or ourselves directly.
2nd Step- Was it a Defect?
Trust us on this piece, we don’t want to dismiss a true defect as something we will try and wash our hands of, we want to help. There are some things that occur that are not warranty, some things that are simply down to us as athletes rushing off an expensive super flexible wetsuit at speed and with aggression in a car park or grassy field in transition. Let's be honest, we put them on with care and take them off with passion and force.
So with this in mind, we kindly ask you to have a little empathy for what we don’t regard as warranty on our wetsuits, equipment and clothing. If it needs sorting, we will work closely with skilled machinists who will be able to repair your suit. These same machinists amend our suits for para-triathlete needs. The cost? We will charge you what we get charged, plus the freight charges.
What we don't cover under warranty:
- Tears in neoprene- All our suits are examined before shipment and will not have tears. This is caused by force and pressure being too high when you are putting the suit on or as previously mentioned, at speed removing it. We recommend Black Witch neoprene adhesive to seal it. But please do talk to us, we want to help and can have the suit repaired at your cost.
- Clothing stained and discolored from using suntan creams that stain. Typically fierce creams such as P20 and similar brands. We can suggest a great wash powder to get this off.
- Please note, anti fog is a coating - if you rub your goggles with a cloth or fabric you are rubbing it away and this isn’t covered under warranty.
- Degradation or de-lamination of fabric, thread, neoprene, foam, plastics, rubbers, materials or components due to exposure to pool or other chemicals, UV or salt water, etc. This can happen by the sun in transition while your out finishing the other two disciplines and your suit is baking.
- Shipping charges on international orders.
- Modifications not undertaken by HUUB.
- Normal wear and tear (stuff gets old and wears out, like our knees and joints).
- Welded seams and hems coming apart due to high heat tumble dryers and high exposure to sunlight heat. Read the washing instructions carefully.
We do not exchange items, instead we will issue a credit for the value paid as soon as the item has been received.
Refunds can only be offered for items received back within 14 days after delivery.
To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your item which must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All neoprene products are fully inspected prior to despatch. We cannot accept returns on wetsuits damaged in the process of trying on.
If you took advantage of a promotion including free items (for example buy X get Y free, or free X with Y) then the free items must also be returned. If you fail to return your free gift you will be charged for the free items that you have received.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will action your return request.
If you are approved then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 10 working days. Refunds on international returns will include only the amount paid for the products and does not include refunding duties, taxes and fees, this will need to be reclaimed from your local customs office.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted so if there are any issues we will contact you to discuss these.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 10 working days, first check your bank account again or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you have still not received your refund please contact us
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please allow 7-10 Days for returns to be processed
If you would like to start the return or warranty process, please read below first and if you would still like to continue, pleae fill out this form:
Please allow 7-10 Days for returns to be processed
Want to Get Started or Have A Question:
If you would like to start the return or warranty process, please fill out this form: